How to cover up walls with removable dorm wallpaper
- Pull an inch or two of the backing off.
- Align to the top of the wall. Pro-Tip: It's adjustable so if you mess up, you can remove, realign + reapply.
- Press onto the wall.
- Get a friend to pull off the backing while you press down the paper.
- At the bottom, use a scissor to cut a straight line.
- Rub out any bubbles or imperfections.
- Align the next panel and do it all over again.
- The best part? It can be removed without damaging the wall.
- FYI: We recommend ~2 rolls per wall!
Hang Up Command Hooks
Hang Up a Tapestry
Hang Up String Lights
How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Start by laying out your prints on the floor to see how everything will look on the wall.
- Rearrange until you find the perfect layout.
- Try using: One 18-inch x 24-inch Print, Three 16-inch x 20-inch Prints, One Horizontal 16-inch x 20-inch Print, One 9-inch x 12-inch Print and Two wooden signs
- Apply Command Hook Poster Strips to the back of each poster.
- Stick 'em to the wall.
- Pro Tip: Push them in really hard to make sure they stay.
- Decorate, frame and design your prints with washi tape for some extra flair.
- Add in wooden signs.
- Admire your work.